How to create the ‘Goals ’:
You can follow the below steps to set the ‘Goals ’ on Zing HR :
1. Log in to your Zing HR account.
2. On the home screen left-hand top side click on select menu and then ‘PMS ‘ as shown below.
3. New window will appear.
4. Click on the ‘Create Goals ‘
5. In the new window you need to click on ‘Plus ’ symbol.
6. Enter the required filed and click on ‘Save ’ button,
a) Type Individual Goal in the Goal box.
b) Type Goal Measurement Details in the Measure Of Performance.
c) Select Unit for Measurement from the list provided.
d) Enter the goal Target for Time Period(Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4).
e) Enter the Individual Goal weight-age (Sum of All Weight-age should equal to
f) Type-in additional description for Goal entered in the Description box.
g) After Entering all Details Click on ‘Save ‘ Button for each Goal Entered.
h) Follow the same process for remaining attributes.
i) After Adding all Goals Click on ‘Submit ‘ to initiate Goal approval Process.
7. After click on ‘submit ’ button it will goes for approval.