Manager Change –One to One mapping workflow.
•In this section we are going to learn how to do manager mapping for a single employee from the Manager
Change –One to One tab.
•Please follow the below steps do the same.
1) Click on the Menu tab on top-left side and then click on “Manager Change” widget.
2) Click on One to One tab and then search for the employee for whom the manager mapping has to be
Select “Include current transactions” if the employee has any pending transaction with the old manager
which needs to be moved under the new manager.
3) Manager mapping for leave can be now done leave type-wise as well.
If the manager for each leave type is different you can select the manager accordingly for each leave type.
4) If the manager for each leave type is the same for the employee, then by clicking on the “Copy to next”
feature the same manager will get copied to the next leave type.
5) After selecting and filling all the manager details for the modules –Tick on the check box beside each
module for which these changes need to be saved.
6) Click on the “Save” button on the bottom right corner to save the changes.
7) After which a pop-up message would be shown on the screen for confirmation –click on “OK”.
8) Post which a pop-up message on the screen will confirm the changes have been updated successfully.