How to assign Report rights??
You can follow the below steps for assign the ‘Report Rights ’ on Zing HR :
1. Log in to your Zing HR account.
2. On the home screen click on the Setup circle as per shown below.
3. On the new screen please click on ‘Organisation ’.
4. Click on Packet definition tab.
5. Select the report name which comes under the ‘Report Type ’ and Click on ‘EDIT ’ button as
per shown in below.
6. Enter the employee name in ‘Employee ’ dropdown.
7. Define different attributes as per your organization requirement and click on the ‘Save ’ button.
Note - We can select multiple reports and Multiple user in one go if the attribute wise rights to
the user are the same.
- User can provide rights according to the below 3 points.
Subordinate View / Packet Wise / Super User Access
- After providing rights to the user the selected report will reflect in the report screen.
- According to report access user can extract the data.
- If required, user can also be able to view the data before exporting to excel.