- For New User, System will prompt to change the password at the very first login. The password should meet the below mention conditions.
- At least one capital letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character
- Minimum 8 character.
- Existing User can change the password at any point of time by using the option ‘Change Password’
- If the user entered the wrong password for 5 times, then the system will lock the password. The Admin have rights to unlock the password from Admin Screen.
- User can do forgot password at any point of time, the system will validate the user via OTP and allow to reset the password.
- If user have not logged in for 90 days, then system will expire the password automatically.
- We can set the expiry of the password, where the system will automatically expire the user password and user has to change the password on login.
Modified on: Mon, 6 May, 2019 at 1:41 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.