A. Portal Setup
1. Click on wrench icon just beside the Email and SMS Sender Icon.
2. Setup Circle will open. Click on Portal
3.All the widgets that are available on the Homepage viz. My Attendance, Employee Directory etc
will be visible over here in a Grey color section. This indicates that the widgets are in configuration
4.The first action the Admin can perform is to enable/disable any widgets. All that the Admin has to
do is to click on the green right check mark icon right hand bottom of all widget making it enable/
5. If the widget is disabled, the green right check mark will turn to a red cross mark.
6. Apart from this HR can also anytime change/upload the new LOGO of the company.
This is done by just clicking the ZINGHR logo in the logo section. It will ask you for the new
logo to upload. Select the directory, and the old logo is overwritten or new logo is uploaded.
7. This is an employee Connect Widget. In this widget, Birthdays, Work Anniversary and Marriage Anniversary are displayed in SEND YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES Section and New Joinees are displayed in NEW JOINEES section. This is the part of employee engagement initiative.
8. All those employees whose Login have been created can view these employees in their homepage
when they Login in the Portal. They have the privilege of sending personal emails to such
employee who have joined or who have birthdays/anniversaries. This is done by clicking the
employee displayed in the section.
9. As an ADMIN I can change the default mail body from Portal Section. Click on the
Wrench Icon in the employee connect section beside the widget enable/disable icon.
10. A new Popup will open from where the Admin can set the default mail body for all events.
Also he can set what events has to be displayed on the widget. Also on mouse hover - what details of employee need to be shown.
11.Admin can upload the HR Policies and Practices on the portal itself from where all the employee
canLogin and refer. This is done by clicking Wrench Icon on HR Handbook Widget just like the one
in the Employee Connect Widget.
12. Add a new topic as shown in screen shot. After adding a new topic, Click on the added topic to get the Subtopic Text box enabled. Add the sub Topic as per the screen shot. Pls note : Adding Sub Topic
13. Once the Sub topic is added, it will be visible under the Topic and a section to enter write up, details and File Upload will be visible on the right hand side.
14. After filling the write up and other details shown in the screen shot, Admin has the option of
controlling the visibility of this HR Policy @ attribute level. Eg - If Admin wants to show a
particular policy only to Mumbai Location, then he has to click on Wrench Icon as shown in the
screen shot and select the attribute as location. Once done HR has to click on Publish for
Selective Button where the system will give the list of location. Admin has to check on the
locations and Click OK. The particular policy will be visible to that location only.
15. In a very similar way, Admin can upload the most frequently asked questions on the portal itself empowering the employees to resolve most frequently occurring queries on their own, saving time and cost.
16. Just like the HR Policy Upload, the FAQ can also be attribute wise Pls note:Refer HR Policy Point No.27
17. Any New happenings or any interesting articles can also be shared with the employees through the
ZingHR portal itself. This can be again @ Company level or Attribute Level.
Pls note:Refer HR Policy Point No.27 for Attribute Level Upload.
18. Any Announcements that has to be made through out the company or at any particular attribute level can be done through Company Announcement section.
Pls note:COMPANY ANNOUNCMENTS ACCEPTS ONLY TEXTS AND NO ATTACHMENT.
19. This announcement comes with the ‘From’ and ‘To date ‘feature. Admin can enter the expected ‘from’ and ‘to date’ by which the announcement will become outdated. Once the duration is reached, the announcement will disappear automatically from the widget.
Pls note :Refer HR Policy Point No.27 for Attribute Level Upload
20. For Smoothening the internal process, we have a built in A Help Desk inside the ZingHR portal.
Admin has full flexibility to configure the Help Desk as per their needs and requirements.
21. First we have to create Help Desk Category. It is a broad category that has to be defined.
This is done by clicking Wrench icon on the Help Desk Widget in the Portal section of Setup Circle.
22. A new popup will open in which we can add category. Once the category is added, on the right hand side,
Admin gets the option of creating sub category. Sub Category are much more narrow category. Eg: Category
is IT and in that Admin can have PC not working, Mail ID not received etc.
23. After adding the sub category, a call owner needs to be defined to whom the mail will trigger
if anyone raises the Help Desk query of that sub category. This can be simply done by typing the
Name of the call owner in the provided Call Owner Search Box as shown in the Screen Shot.
24. After defining the Call Owner, the SLA (Service Layer Agreement) for that particular Sub Category needs to be defined. This can be in Days or Hours. SLA indicated that if the call owner
does not respond to the category within defined time, the query will be escalated to higher authority.
To define SLA, Admin needs to simply enter any numerical value in "If not responded" text box and
from the drop down select Hours/Days as show in the screen shot.
25. After defining the SLA, the escalation owner needs to be defined. If SLA is crossed than an
escalation mail and the query raised will go to the escalation owner. The process of defining
escalation owner is similar to defining call owner by typing the name in the provided Escalation
owner text box. Once all the above is done, the Help Desk configuration is completed and the
employees can Login to the portal and start raising queries in various categories defined.
26. Just like HR Handbook, FAQ and News & Articles, Help Desk can also Company wise or
Attribute wise. Definition will be same as HR Handbook
Pls note : Refer HR Policy Point No.27 for Attribute Level Upload