We can follow the below steps for ‘New-Initiation’ on Zing HR :
IMP: The New-Initiation process will enable the admin to get all the employees into ‘PMS’ for whom the PMS Policy is not applied.
Checklist to follow before initiating the policy:
1.Reporting manager for all the employees have to be mapped from ED through 'Manager Change' screen
before initiating the policy.
2.In case the policy is attribute wise, the attributes have to be mapped to the employee before initiating the policy.
1. Log in to your Zing HR account.
2. On the left top side click on the grid home page, then click on ‘PMS ‘ option as shown in below screenshots.
3. A new window will open. Then click on the ‘Admin Menu’ drop down and select ‘Process Re-Initiation’ option as shown in below screenshots.
4. The Process Re-Initiation window will open. Then select the year from the ‘For Assessment Year’ drop down.
5. Select 'Policy to be applied ' :
6. For selecting the cut-off date for ‘Goals’ submission, click on the calendar icon and select the ‘Cut off date’.
7. List of all the employees will be displayed who are new to the organization and to whom policy is not yet applied.
Select the employee by ticking on the particular check box or enter the ‘Employee Code’ of a particular employee in the search box and then tick them after the search.
8. Next click on the ‘Initiate Process’ and policy will be applied to the employees.