Reason for this is as follows:
- If any filter is applied from OAS Screen.
- Manager mapping done on Multiple level for single Manager.
- Employee’s Rostering is not done.
- If employee is FNF initiated / Resigned.
Need to refer below points for resolution.
- If filter is applied from OAS Screen then user need to clear the filter first.
- After clearing the filter if employee is still not visible then need to check the Manager Mapping, Manager Mapping must be on unique level. Manager can be on Level1 or Level2 or Level3. Multiple level mapping is not feasible.
- Eg. Employee code 001 is mapped to the Manager C001 at Level 1, and employee code 002 is mapped to the Manager C001 at Level 2 then System will show the employee who mapped under level 1. Because while fetching the Employees, system will check the lower level mapping and if found any employee at level 1 then it will show only those employees.(User can refer Manager Mapping report in OAS Category from Report Gallery)
- If above two points is proper then, user need to check the rostering data for which the cycle is visible on the OAS Screen. If rostering is not available then user need to do the rostering.
- If employee still not visible then user need to check the employee status, based on the Resigned Visibility Configuration, resigned employee will be visible on the OAS Screen. Ideally employee visible till the Date of Leaving.