Reason for this is as follows:
- If specific leave type code is not same as Leave type code available in the Leave Sub type master. Eg. OAS Legend is PL (Privilege leave) - In leave sub type master - PrL(Privilege leave)
- If User is trying to deduct the leave from Previous cycle.
- If User is trying to deduct the leave from current cycle but leave not deducted.
Refer below point for the same.
- User need to check the Leave Legend code from Status Master and correct the same.
- User can able to deduct the leave from current open TNA cycle.
- Need to check the Leave Application rule for the leave type for which leave is not deducting.
- If leave balance is not available.