Experience @ ZingHR customers show that customers do complain sometimes about slow site speed of portal response slow at their office premises.
There are many reasons which are being highlighted here:
1. Your internal network access speeds (broadband or internet connectivity speed at your terminal/pc ) are slower than what they normally are in your office , on that day.
2. Sometimes as part of regular IT Maintenance work in your office environment , white-lists of websites (vendor websites and special permission websites ) are erased routinely.
3. The ZingHR portal is slower on this day against regular days which you can find out.
4. You (if you are allowed by your IT to do that ?) have downloaded the latest 'beta' version of a new browser type or a new non-supported version of an existing approved browser (other than IE, Chrome, Firefox ) leading to sudden non-performance of the web pages of ZingHR product . This causes the performance to drag/ lagg and you experience the same.
Solution : Against each point raised above :
1. Use http://www.speedtest.net/ and see your actual speeds you get on your terminal. You might be in for surprises !
2. Ask your IT to check if there is any such thing they have done through an internal email at your end.
3. Send a quick trouble ticket email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get speedy responses / resolutions if it is product related.
4. Inform about this in Step 3 above to be guided by our WoW support teams , right away !
ZingHR wishes you a great day ahead !