How to do ‘Edit Rejected Goal’ in PMS.
You can follow the below steps for ‘Edit Rejected Goal’ on Zing HR :
1. Log in to your Zing HR account.
2. On the home screen left-hand top side click on select menu, then ‘PMS ‘ as shown below.
3. Next on dashboard page you can able to see the ‘Policy ’ which is rejected by approver or line
4. Click on the ‘Create Goals ’ button.
5. You can able to see the both ‘Financial and Customer ’ goals.
Case - Financial goal is Approved by approver and Customer goal is Rejected.
6. Financial goal is already approved by approver, so employee’s will not able to ‘Edit ’ this goal.
7. Customer goal is rejected by approver so employees can be able to ‘Edit ’ this goal.
8. Next make the correct changes and ‘Save ’ these changes click on the ‘Submit ’ button.