1. Click on the Shift Roster on the left hand menu.
2. Use the filter option or single employee search option to select employees for whom the shift needs to be changes.
3. You will have a change schedule button on the top left hand side.
4. As per the schedule selected, the screen will show the cycle against employee.
5. Click on export to excel option on the top left hand side.
As per the schedule selected, the system will download a excel file with current shift mapping to the employee.
6. Directly change the shifts you want to update against particular dates.
Please make sure you don’t change any of the naming of the column headers. Also please save the excel with file name as “RosteringData”
7. Beside the export button there is upload button. Click on it and browse the file saved as “RosteringData”
8. You will receive a pop up message as below on successful updating of the shifts.
9. In case the file is incorrectly updated the system will provide you a excel with the dates and the reason why it cannot be updated. You can make the necessary corrections in the original file and re-upload the same.