How to do ‘Change and Hold’ process in PMS??
You can follow the below steps for ‘Change and Hold’ process on Zing HR :
IMP : Change and Hold process will help the Manager / Admin to ‘Hold or Resume’ the
employee's PMS process.
1. Log in to your Zing HR account.
2. On the left top side click on the nine dots, and then select ‘PMS ‘ as shown in below
3. A new window will appear which is the PMS Dashboard. Click on the ‘Admin Menu’ dropdown
and select the ‘Process Re-Initiation’ option as shown in below screenshots.
4. Next on the Process Re-Initiation page, select the ‘Change / Hold Process’ tab.
5. Select ‘For Assessment Year’(Policy) from ‘For Assessment Year’ dropdown.
6. Select type of policy applied from "Policy Applied" dropdown.
7. The list of all employees will be displayed depending on the parameters given. Select the
employees using the check box or enter the ‘Employee Code’ in search box for a particular
8. Next click on the ‘Hold ’ button.
9. Click ‘OK’ for the confirmation and then the 'Action' status will be changed as ‘HOLD’. as we
can see in below screenshots.
10. For resuming the policy, simply select the user name and click on ‘Resume’ button. Then click ‘OK’ for the confirmation.
11. Action status will be changed as ‘RESUME'.