How to do ‘Goal Upload’ in PMS.
You can follow the below steps for ‘Goal upload’ on Zing HR :
IMP : For Bulk Goal upload this process is useful.
1. Log in to your Zing HR account.
2. On the home screen left-hand top side click on select menu, then ‘PMS ‘ as shown below.
3. On the new window please click on the ‘Admin Menu’ and select the ‘Process Re-Initiation’
4. Select ‘For Assessment Year’(Policy) from ‘for assessment year’ dropdown.
5. Select ‘Policy Applied’ from policy applied dropdown and ‘Phase’.
6. Download the template and submit the data according to the excel sheet.
(After selection of Phase ‘Download Template’ button will be visible).
Note - Now Goals upload can be done from front end for Employee Set Perspective as well i.e. Min Max Goals . Validation remains same as below .
Important Note -
1) Data Validation:
a) All fields are Mandatory fields
b) Target as per Unit of measurement (UOM)
c) You will not be allowed to enter Percentage. (%)
d) Check Total Weightage as 100% for all Employees.
e) Perspective Name & Weightage <--> Check from Goals Upload Template (System
f) Total Goals Weightage under Perspective should be equal to Perspective Weightage.
g) Data Type in UOM should be same as in System Generated Goals Upload Template.
h) Replace all single quotes with double single quotes.
e.g. replace : person's with: person''s
i) Replace all # with 'Number of' or relevant text.
e.g. Replace : # of Training conducted with : Number of Training conducted
j) Employee code is in Text Format.
k) You will not be allowed to enter 0 in Goal Weightage.
7. Next browse the file and click on ‘Upload Goal Template’. The file will be uploaded.