How to do ‘Delete and Sync’employees in PMS??
You can follow the below steps for ‘Delete and Sync’ employees on Zing HR :
1. Log in to your Zing HR account.
2. On the home screen left-hand top side click on Grid, then click on the ‘PMS ‘ as shown in below
3. The PMS Dashboard window will open. Then click on the ‘Admin Menu’ and select the
4. Next on the Process Re-Initiation page, select the ‘Delete and Sync’ tab.
5. Select ‘For Assessment Year’(Policy) from ‘for assessment year’ dropdown.
6. Then select ‘Policy Applied’ from policy applied dropdown.
7. Next select the employee and click on the ‘Delete and Sync’ button.
IMP : If manager wants to delete the employee from PMS framework then manager can use
the ‘Delete and Sync’ option.
8. Click ‘OK’ on the confirmation window and then the process is done.
9. If you want to ‘Delete and Sync’ for all employees then please select the ‘Delete and Sync for
Note - If any employee policy will be updated or new employees name will not reflecting in PMS then you can use the ‘Delete and Sync for All’ process.
10. Click ‘OK’ on the confirmation window after the selection.