How to do ‘Push Process’ goal in PMS.
You can follow the below steps for ‘Push’ goal on Zing HR :
IMP : Push process will enable the Admin and Managers to avoid one level approval and
directly push next level for approval.(Only one level can avoid or skipped).
1. Log in to your Zing HR account.
2. On the home screen left-hand top side click on select menu, then ‘PMS ‘ as shown below.
3. On the new window please click on the ‘Admin Menu’ and select the ‘Process Re-Initiation’.
4. Next on the Process Re-Initiation page select the ‘Push Process’ tab.
5. Select ‘For Assessment Year‘ (Policy) from ‘for assessment year’ dropdown.
6. Select ‘Policy Applied’ from policy applied dropdown.
7. Select the ‘Process’ and ‘Phase’ as per shown in below screenshot. (‘Phase’ will be visible
after the selection of ‘Process’)
8. After the selection of ‘Phase’, employee list will be displayed.
Select the employee and click on the ‘Push Process’ button.
Note - Policy will be ‘Push’ only one step ahead.
9. Click ‘OK’ on the confirmation window and the process is done.
10. Then this policy will be reflected in next step.