Reason for this is as follows:
- If specific leave type code is not same as leave type code available in the Leave Sub type master. Eg. OAS Legend is PL (Privilege leave) - In leave sub type master - PrL(Privilege leave)
- If configured leave is not available in the Leave Type Master.
- If Leave Type not tagged to the Employee for which manager is performing the leave deduction.
- If Leave Balance is not available.
- If Leave Balance Deduction flag is enabled and user is trying to deduct the leave through the toggling Leave Status like Prl,SiL instead of LT, L.
- If Leave Balance Deduction flag is enabled and Priority not set for leave deduction.
Refer below point for the same.
- User needs to check the Leave Legend code from Status Master and correct the same OR they need to create a new legend as available in the Leave Type Master.
- Need to check the Leave Application rule for the leave type for which leave is not deducting.
- · For other pointers user needs to check the rules in the OAS Configuration. (Refer OAS Not Configured FAQ for this.)